Friday, August 01, 2008

I'm Joy's Broken Heart...


I don't wanna be alone Everyday I'll live through this alone - Cold -

And here we go again... Gee, it was a long time since my last heartbreak. And I truly thought this time it was going to work. But it didn't.

And it's not his fault, nor mine... That's what hurts me the most, that we had something, it was something, and now it's nothing.

It was the best damn thing I had in my whole life. Thank you baby, it was worth it.

I really loved you. Really.



Sally's Song

I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand
And though I'd like to stand by him
Can't shake this feeling that I have
The worst is just around the bend

And does he notice my feelings for him?
And will he see how much he means to me?
I think it's not to be

What will become of my dear friend?
Where will his actions lead us then?
Although I'd like to join the crowd
In their enthusiastic cloud
Try as I may, it doesn't last

And will we ever end up together?
no, I think not, it's never to become
For I am not the one







10 comments:

  1. Hunny I'm so sorry. I really noticed you put all your heart into it - perhaps too much. Its totally not your fault, but I can't say the same about him.

    I'm here for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sigh*

    Well, I guess that's just the way it is... :(

    Truly, is that hard to find someone who will love me for me?

    Love is not made for me I guess... Q_Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mirá, primero que todo deberías dejar de escribir en inglés y si tanto te gusta hacerlo pues andate a Chicago o Nueva York. Pero mae estamos en Costa Rica, y aquí se habla español, le guste o no. Y dejate de estar llorando como María Magdalena por el amor que no llega, quizás el amor llega pero vos los espantás.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Escribo en ingles porque no solo ticos ignorantes leen mi blog, sino personas de todo el mundo.

    Mae y si le molesta ya le dije, no lo lea. Sea feliz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH HELLO! This is Costa Rica, and we also teach English in here... if you ever got to school, that is...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also listen to sally's song when i'm broken. i know exactly how you feel *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's not interesting anyway, so you haven't been missing much:)) it's mostly about my frustration caused by others written in a funny, sarcastic way.

    I would like to tell the anonymous person who wrote that comment to stick his patriotism up his ass. I dislike narrow-minded people who think this way and who don't understand that you can write/sing/speak/swear in any language that you please... Sorry for this, but I couldn't help it.

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noo! you're not crazy. It's just the way you are:))

    Maybe we'll get to talk some more someday. Kisses to you:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I know exactly how you feel!
    Is really hard, but I strongly believe that there's a charming prince waiting for us (?) damn! Disney Movies, Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte and Elizabeth Gaskell gave me unrealistic expectations of love!!! but well... life goes on...
    Sally's song... I also listen to it when I am brokenhearted...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww thanks for passing by. :)

    Even if it seems kind of hard to believe, I think that I just found my prince charming... At least for this summer lol. Hopefully it will last forever since this is someone who was always by my side and, although I thought it would never work... Well, we've been together for almost three months and everything looks wonderful.

    I know is really premature to say that this will last forever but it's kind of like a feeling... Well I really hope it will work ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Any webs to knit?