Monday, September 01, 2008

Vacations... What for?

Now I'm on my own side
It's better than being on your side
It's my fault when you're blind
It's better that I see it through your eyes

Well... I finished college last week and right now I'm "enjoying" my vacations. Quoted cause I have to work so, the word vacation sounds silly to me right now. Nonsense.

I'm really tired and anxious, I'm waiting for several answers in my life but I'm patient, as always...

But even tho future seems so blurry and present seems unreal I'm pretty happy, it's awkward, I guess I'm becoming stronger. I really hope so.

I believe I will be able to move forward, with a little help of my friends that is. :)

Before I leave, I want to feel the sand between my toes and the breeze in my face.

When I'm gone, will you remember me?

5 comments:

  1. I will always remember you, but more than that, I will miss you.

    I don't want you to leave but I admire your courage. About , the sand and the breeze, I guess we can arrange that. ^^

    PS.: inc comentario de anonimo con severas necesidades. FIJO. Hay que ver con que sale esta vez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hai!

    misa friend :D

    misa también quiere ir a la playa pero vos sos una pura paja!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, ahora que estoy en la casa y veo ese video... se mae parece que en cualquier momento se muere por falta de alimentacion... xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. We still need to talk a lot, so I won't answer to that question right now =P.
    But one thing is sure. I always keep my promises, right?

    This time it won't be the exception

    ReplyDelete

Any webs to knit?